AANA Advanced Arthroscopy: The Knee, by Robert E. Hunter, MD and Nicholas A. Sgaglione, MD, helps you make the most effective use of advanced and emerging, state-of-the-art arthroscopic techniques for managing a wide range of knee problems. Premier arthroscopic surgeons discuss disease-specific options, managing and avoiding complications, and rehabilitation protocols.in print and online. 14 videos demonstrate tibial plateau fracture management system, anteromedial tibial tubercle transfer, osteochondral allograft for a femoral condyle defect, anatomic single bundle ACL reconstruction, anatomic reconstruction of the posterolateral corner, and more.
- Stay current through coverage of hot topics like Chondrocyte Transplantation Techniques, Proximal Tibial Osteotomy, Anatomic Single Bundle ACL Reconstruction, Single Bundle PCL Reconstruction, Inlay PCL Reconstruction, and Anatomic Reconstruction of the Posterolateral Corner.
- Hone your skills thanks to 14 videos of techniques---on Tibial Plateau Fracture Management System, Anteromedial Tibial Tubercle Transfer, Osteochondral Allograft for a Femoral Condyle Defect, Anatomic Single Bundle ACL Reconstruction, Anatomic Reconstruction of the Posterolateral Corner, and more---performed by experts.
- See arthroscopic surgical details in full color and understand nuances through interpretative drawings of technical details.
- Optimize surgical results and outcomes with an emphasis on advanced and emerging arthroscopic techniques, surgical tips, and pearls.
- Consult the book from any computer at home, in your office, or at any practice location.
- Instantly locate the answers to your clinical questions via a simple search query.
- Quickly find out more about any bibliographical citation by linking to its MEDLINE abstract.
- Images: Browse a Library of all book images. Easily select, organize, and download your images into a presentation.
- Videos: View video clips illustrating a variety of conditions.
SECTION A - Basics
- CHAPTER 1 - Knee Arthroscopy: Setup, Diagnosis, Portals, and Approaches
- CHAPTER 2 - Arthroscopic Treatment of Tibial Eminence Fractures
- CHAPTER 3 - Arthroscopic Management of Tibial Plateau Fractures
- CHAPTER 4 - The Stiff Knee
- CHAPTER 5 - Complications of Knee Arthroscopy
SECTION B - Meniscal Procedures
- CHAPTER 6 - Meniscal Resection
- CHAPTER 7 - Meniscal Repair
- CHAPTER 8 - Meniscal Transplantation
SECTION C - Patellar Techniques
- CHAPTER 9 - Arthroscopic Evaluation and Diagnosis of the Patellofemoral Joint
- CHAPTER 10 - Arthroscopic Medial Plication for Patellar Instability
- CHAPTER 11 - Reconstruction of the Medial Patellofemoral Ligament
- CHAPTER 12 - Tibial Tubercle Transfer
SECTION D - Arthritis and Cartilage Procedures
- CHAPTER 13 - Degenerative Arthritis
- CHAPTER 14 - Microfracture
- CHAPTER 15 - Arthroscopic Osteochondral Transplantation
- CHAPTER 16 - Allograft Osteochondral Transplantation
- CHAPTER 17 - Approach to Chondral Damage in the Patellofemoral Joint
- CHAPTER 18 - Chondrocyte Transplantation Techniques
- CHAPTER 19 - Proximal Tibial Osteotomy
SECTION E - Ligamentous Procedures
- CHAPTER 20 - Anterior Cruciate Ligament Repair
- CHAPTER 21 - Anatomic Single-Bundle Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction
- CHAPTER 22 - Double-Bundle Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction
- CHAPTER 23 - Revision Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction
- CHAPTER 24 - Transtibial Single-Bundle Posterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction
- CHAPTER 25 - Double-Bundle Posterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction
- CHAPTER 26 - Inlay Posterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction
- CHAPTER 27 - Anatomic Reconstruction of the Posterolateral Corner
- CHAPTER 28 - Multiple-Ligament Knee Injuries and Management of Knee Dislocations
About the Authors
- Robert E. Hunter, MD, Director, Orthopedic Sports Medicine Center, Heart of the Rockies Regional Medical Center, The Orthopedic Sports Medicine Center, Salida, Colorado.
- Nicholas A. Sgaglione, MD, Chief, Division of Sports Medicine; Associate Chairman, Department of Orthopaedics, North Shore University Hospital, Manhasset, New York; Associate Clincial Professor of Orthopaedics, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York, New York.
About the Editor
- Richard K. N. Ryu, MD, President (2009-2010), Arthroscopy Association of North America, Private Practice, Santa Barbara, California.
- Hardcover: 296 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 1 Har/Psc/ edition (2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1437706649
- ISBN-13: 978-1437706642
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 8.7 x 0.8 inches
List Price: $250.00